Has your world ever been rocked?
I used to have a Fair-Weather Faith. My life lined up neatly with my view of God. But all that
changed traumatically the day I held my son’s lifeless body in the palm of my hand.
This devastating trial plunged me into a very dark and lonely season of my life. My hope faltered. I felt abandoned by God and I questioned His love.
I was completely undone.
For too long, I went through the motions of life, pretending that I was okay on the outside. But inside I was broken and I knew I was beaten.
I was too ashamed to tell anyone how big and ugly the hurt inside had grown. My grief poisoned the way I viewed everything. I felt defeated in every way.
I was stuck.
Eventually, the pain of staying the same exceeded the pain of making necessary changes in my life. As I sought His wisdom, God gradually lit my darkness and slowly rebuilt my faith on the foundation of His unshakable truths, unwavering faithfulness, and undying love.
One small step at a time, God taught me how to live UNDEFEATED:
- I learned that God is always faithful…even when I am not.
- I realized that I don’t want a “god” I can understand, I want a GOD I can trust…even when I don’t understand.
- God showed me that often we choose to live defeated because we are fighting the wrong battles.
- I know now that the true path to victory actually lies in surrender.
Are you ready?
I am so grateful that my faith is stronger now, but God never blesses us so we will hoard His gifts. God transforms our lives so we can join Him in transforming others.
I want to pass on what I’ve experienced and learned with others like me who struggle to hold on to their faith in the storms of life. Maybe you or someone you know is shaken and struggling right now.
In the Stand Strong Series of books, I share my lessons learned on my climb up out of the Valley of Shadows. If you are in that place where you feel you hope slipping away and your faith faltering, know this:
It is possible for you to get UNSTUCK,
move beyond UNDONE,
and live UNDEFEATED…
even when your world gets rocked.
If you’re ready to:
- Admit your doubts about God and move beyond them
- Learn what to do when your faith falters
- Stop fighting the wrong battles
- Resist your real adversary
- Surrender to God’s way of doing things
- Embrace your true identity as God’s beloved overcomer; valuable treasure
- Start living victoriously
- Win at life by building a strong spirit, soul, and body
- Build a Biblical foundation for an unshakable faith
- Stand strong even when your world gets rocked
Then you’ve come to the right place!
This is a place where it’s okay to admit that sometimes life hurts, God is confusing, and the Truth is messier than we’d like it to be. But even through the pain, the loss, the wandering, and the fear, the promises of God still stand.
When we surrender to God we can find:
- Healing in our hurt
- Beauty in our mess
- Peace in our chaos
- Assurance in our fears
- Purpose in our pain
- And victory in our loss
Life may be messy, but God is always good!
So I invite you to join us here at Stand Strong Faith